Modify Invoice Templates

Edwin Buschhoff briefkasten at buschhoff-it.de
Wed Jul 22 06:52:57 EDT 2009

Hello,
my name is Edwin. Who is using the software for bookkeeping in germany
and need reports for german tax. I need some modification on the
report side.

Einnahmen Überschuss

Who could give me a overview how to do these modification. I would
write a read me. Is there a link I can get more informations?

Mit freundlichem Gruss

Edwin Buschhoff
Geschäftsführer

Rechnungsanschrift: