Crash on start. Win2k gconfd-2.exe crashes

Paul Kruger paul at paulkruger.us
Wed Jul 22 16:03:12 EDT 2009

Derek Atkins wrote:

> However the fact that it's not being
> reported by LOTS of people would imply that it's something specific
> to your environment.  For example, what is your Windows UserName?

After looking at several files it appears that the installation program may
have some bug.
In every file that contains path information it is all totally wrong and
none of them match my actual install directory or drive.

I may try to un install and install again and hope this time it correctly
includes the proper path information.

Failing that, how many and which files may I have to manually edit to
correct that error?

PK

-----
Linux Newbie trying to exit Windows to something better.=)