Automating reconciles or any other usable online facilities...

Phil Reynolds phil-gnc at tinsleyviaduct.com
Thu Jul 23 04:38:35 EDT 2009

I am wondering if there is anything I can do to automate reconciling
my accounts against online statements. I am with National Westminnster
Bank (UK) for most purposes and also have credit cards with MBNA and
Halifax - not that either of them gets used much. I also have (usually
empty) holdings with PayPal and of course cash which is not possible
to automate.

I normally try to keep close track of transactions clearing anyway so
typically there is little to do when statement date comes, but
anything that will make less work for me would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-gnc at tinsleyviaduct.com