Crediting a customer

Dave Williams dave at opensourcesolutions.co.uk
Thu Jul 23 17:12:39 EDT 2009

On 05:06, Thu 23 Jul 09, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Dave Williams <dave at opensourcesolutions.co.uk> writes:
>
> > We MUST get this feature implemented properly and soon - Its imperative in
> > business today (for ease of use if nothing else).
>
> Send in a patch that doesn't break the invariants...

On an earlier thread on the same subject where someone mentioned
deleting the negative invoice test you mentioned a ChangeSet associated
with a Bug. I've had a quick look through Bugzilla (obviously not well enough)
but cant find where this was covered.

I will look again but maybe to save time please could you point me in
the right direction.

Once I study the source code a bit I am happy to look at the possibility
of contributing towards a patch although it looks like there ought to be some
prior agreement on what exactly to implement. There have been several wishes
posted and I guess these need to be triaged so we take the code in the
right long term direction. I would hate to come up with something that
was limited in its general usefulness despite meeting my needs.

Dave