incorrect equity on balance sheet

Antonios antoniosx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:20:48 EDT 2009

I added an account in British pounds on 5/11 and now I can not get correct
balance sheets after 5/11.  I tried searching the archives but did not find
anything referencing this type of error.  How can I correct this?  I tried
making sure I have a GBP exchange rate for every day that there are
transactions in this new account.  If I delete the GBP account and all
transactions it then works as before showing a small unrealized gain from
previous euro transactions in other accounts