Large window size. Upgrade issue?

query.20.kumarnospam at spamgourmet.net query.20.kumarnospam at spamgourmet.net
Tue Jun 2 06:42:52 EDT 2009

 Any Ideas on this folks?
Its quite scary since thats about 4 years worth of information locked in
there.

btw, the file that I'm dealing with was created by
GnuCash 2.0.5 r15617 on 2007-02-19

My Current GNU Cash version:
GnuCash 2.2.6 Built 2008-12-21 from r17427

Can I do some sort of export/Import to get this working?
I still have the old version 2.0.5 accessible on my FC6.
I also tried creating a new account there and opening it in 2.2.6.
That seemed to work fine. So its apparently something specific to
this file. (I have stocks and mutual funds in it but no scheduled
transactions).

I also noticed that in my .gnucash/books/account file I had this:

[Window 1]
PageCount=1
FirstPage=1
PageOrder=1;
WindowPosition=-445;274;
WindowGeometry=1582;600;
WindowMaximized=false
ToolbarVisible=true
SummarybarVisible=true
StatusbarVisible=true

In WindowGeometry=1582 seems incorrect, since my resolution is only:
1440x900.
I tried changing the value there to 1024, but that also didn't work. The
contents were
just overwritten with 1582 again.

Regards,
Kumar.