[GnuCash-Maint] Server downtime tonight, 11:59pm US/EDT

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 2 11:31:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I need to perform some server maintenance which will require about 15-30
minutes of service downtime.  I plan to perform the service tonight
at 11:59pm US/EDT.  The downtime should take no more than 30 minutes
as I reconfigure the VM Host machine.  During the downtime there will
be no access to email, archives, wiki, svn, or trac.

Status updates will be available on IRC #gnucash on irc.gimp.org

Please let me know if this is a bad time and I'll reschedule.