Report "Cash Flow" for second last month

Dmitriy dmangul at freenet.de
Thu Jun 4 07:03:45 EDT 2009

First I want to say thanks to developers and other people, which support
this great software GNUCash.

I have a questions to reports in GNUCash:
1) In Custom Reports is possible to make a "Cash Flow" reports for
current and last month, quarter and year. I want to compare Cash Flows
for three last months in one custom multi-columns report.
Example: today is June, I want to compare Cash Flows for April, May and
June, but I can't make a Cash Flow Report for second last month (April).
How can I do it? Is it possible?
2) I can make a "Expense Barchart" report for current and last month,
quarter and year. It is possible to make a "Expense Barchart" report for
last 24 months? (Example a report for a period: June 2007 - June 2009)

Thank you in advance for your help,
Dmitriy