Report "Cash Flow" for second last month

Dmitriy dmangul at freenet.de
Thu Jun 4 09:48:25 EDT 2009

Maf. King wrote:
> On Thursday 04 June 2009 12:03:45 Dmitriy wrote:
>> First I want to say thanks to developers and other people, which support
>> this great software GNUCash.
>>
>> I have a questions to reports in GNUCash:
>> 1) In Custom Reports is possible to make a "Cash Flow" reports for
>> current and last month, quarter and year. I want to compare Cash Flows
>> for three last months in one custom multi-columns report.
>> Example: today is June, I want to compare Cash Flows for April, May and
>> June, but I can't make a Cash Flow Report for second last month (April).
>> How can I do it? Is it possible?
>> 2) I can make a "Expense Barchart" report for current and last month,
>> quarter and year. It is possible to make a "Expense Barchart" report for
>> last 24 months? (Example a report for a period: June 2007 - June 2009)
>>
>> Thank you in advance for your help,
>> Dmitriy
>

> Hi Dimitry,
>
> You can set a custom date range for most reports, in the "report options"
> dialogue box.  (open a report, then Toolbar->Options, probably the "General"
> tab)
>
> HTH,
> Maf.

Hi Maf. King,

Thank you for your answer. It is possible to set a custom date range for
most reports in the "report options", but it is FIXED.
A date range *will not change* with time! If I set a date range in
report so, then I must change it every month, because I need a report
for current, last and *second last* month.

And I need a "Expense Barchart" report for last 24 months,
in June: for June 2007 - June 2009
in July: for July 2007 - July 2009
etc.

But it is not possible with this setting.