Compatibility issues with Compiz?

timzak tzakharov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:22:32 EDT 2009

Thanks for the comments.  Turns out it's not related to Compiz as this
morning I just had it lock up on me for the first time with Compiz disabled.
Here's a screenie of the event while run through the terminal.  FWIW, the
terminal screen looks exactly the same when I successfully run Gnucash.  The
only difference I see when it successfully loads vs. when it freezes, is on
the splash screen when it gets to "Loading data...":  during a successful
load, the progress bar grows from left to right and when it reaches the far
right, Gnucash completes loading; vs. when it freezes, when "Loading
data..." appears, the progress bar shows the highlighted portion stuck on
the far right edge, with no growing from left to right.  At any rate, here
is the screenie.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23942742/gnucash.png gnucash.png