Is there a summary by month report?

Rich Stanton stantonrj at cf.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 10:59:53 EDT 2009

Hi, I'm moving to gnucash from ms money, one of the reports I liked in money
but have not been able to generate yet in gnucash is a list of where money
has gone, summaried by month.  I can do it for one month using the Cash Flow
report, but to be really useful I'd like to compare expenses from multiple
months (e.g. if total expenditure was more one month, what was different
that month to previously?).  I found this series of posts:
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2005-February/012778.html
suggesting someone was doing it, but I can't find any functionality in the
current version of GnuCash (2.2.9) to compare multiple months.

Thanks,

Rich