Finance::Quote not working

John Wilson & Diane Martin jwilsondmartin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:16:23 EDT 2009

Finance quote seems no longer to give me mutual fund quotations.
Is this because I upgraded to Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope or have I
screwed up my installation?
Here is the output when I run gnc-fq-update:
john at john-laptop:~/.gnucash$ gnc-fq-update

You probably need to be root before running gnc-fq-update.

Do you want to continue? (y/n) y
CPAN: Storable loaded ok (v2.18)
Going to read /home/john/.cpan/Metadata
  Database was generated on Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:27:00 GMT
LWP is up to date (5.826).