gnc-fq-update

John Wilson & Diane Martin jwilsondmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:50:37 EDT 2009

Hi Derek,
I think that might be part of my problem with F::Q for in Ubuntu I first
installed CPAN in my home directory.
Then I reinstalled it in my .gnucash directory.
Now in my home directory there is a directory .cpan and inside it there
are folders named build, CPAN,sources and documents titled FTPstats.yml
and Metadata.
In my .gnucash directory there are folders entitled books, checks,
gnucash-2.2.9, accelerator-map, expressions-2.0 and stylesheets-2.0.
Is this situation correct?
Regards,
John