UK. VAT return

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Jun 18 15:21:15 EDT 2009

On Thursday 18 June 2009 20:05:41 David Goodenough wrote:
> It is also more of a "what does it do" than a "how do I use it".  Perhaps
> when it is in the wiki a "how do I use it" can be added.
>
> David
>
> On Thursday 18 June 2009, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > Maf,
> >
> > Might I recommed you put this up on the GnuCash Wiki?
> >
> > -derek

I see that the link to the first post I mentioned is there, in FAQ 7.4. -
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_How_do_I_use_GnuCash_to_calculate_VAT.3F

I _WILL_ do something to expand that based on my practice and understanding of
UK VAT.

I'll post back to this thread when progress has been made.

Maf.