Displaying more than 1 month's worth of data

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 19 11:46:34 EDT 2009

I tried your settings and can now see all transactions.  Apparently
putting a number in the transactions block limits the display to that
number.  I can live with the headings and other display problems that
only happen some times.  If I minimize the screen and then restore it
that generally temporarily solves the problem. It is probably a problem
unique to Windows OS.
Mike