Displaying more than 1 month's worth of data

Reg. Charney charney at charneyday.com
Fri Jun 19 14:10:37 EDT 2009

Hi Derek,

As far as I know, I have no date limit. I have looked in Preferences,
View, and Report Options. (As you may know, right clicking on a General
Ledger display allows you to Filter By... and then by specifying Date
Show All everything appears in the General Ledger.) If you don't select
this Filter By ... option, only the current month is shown.

Currently, under Preferences > Accounting Period, I have an absolute
start date of 2006-06-01 and end date of Relative Today.

Reg.