Obtain finance quotes

Xavier LAROSE x.larose at mac.com
Mon Jun 22 01:19:14 EDT 2009

I have found in one of your message in the archive list :
There was a time that launching gnucash from a utility blocked finance-
quote from working. I thought I had fixed that, but it is possible
that your environment setup is also interfering here -- one of the
utilities should be sending /sw/bin/whatever, and it is only sending
'whatever'.
I use the Gnucash launcher 2-1,0 and it block finance quote. When I
launch Gnucash from X11, I don't have anymore a message that say that
finance::quote is not coorectly installed.
What shoub be done for the launcher to work correctly ?

Oherrwise, it is still impossible to have online update of quotes. I
have tried various ways but I have différent message of errors, one
is :
Impossible de récupérer les cotations pour ces éléments :
   template:AL
   EURONEXT:AL
Continuer à utiliser seulement les bonnes cotations ?
I have select as type of guote source "unknown" with France or lerevenu.
I have created a category of stock that is called euronext because the
stocks i owned are quoted in Paris. Is that correct ?
I have tried with both ISIN FR0000120073 or 005395.PA and that's the
same wrong result.
I have made an error by selecting template type button and I can't see
anymore the stock to modify that.
Thank you for your help

Xavier LAROSE