Quotes download & launch Gnucash with applet

Xavier LAROSE x.larose at mac.com
Mon Jun 22 12:35:13 EDT 2009

It is my mistake ! I did not change the subject of my e-mail that
concerned a previous problem. So it must have mislead you.
At first, I thought that there was a problem with the Finance::quote
install but it did not work only because I used Gnucash Launcher 2-1.0
now it work OK when Gnucash is launched with X11.
The second problem I had was the download of quotes which did not work
and that's the subject of my e-mail above.

Now I would like to know if it is possible to modify the Gnucash
Launcher 2-1.0 in a way it would not disable finance quote.
I have found it at
http://homepage.mac.com/elliottmce/gnucash_guide/applets.html

Best regards

Xavier LAROSE