Are there windows binaries for 2.3.1?

marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com marcus.wolschon at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 23 06:32:17 EDT 2009

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:54:17 -0400, Michael Leone <turgon at mike-leone.com>
wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:40 AM, M Prindle<mprindle at pobox.com> wrote:
>> I'm using version 2.2.8 under XP SP3 and it's never crashed on me.
>>  There
>> are a few strange video bugs though...
>
> I use 2.2.9 on XP SP3, for about a month, and haven't seen a problem.
> No video problems. Stable as a rock.

Sometimes screen-areas are not refreshed when scrolling
(I don't remember if I used the keyboard or mouse).
Apart from that it's stable enough to be used.
This may be something that just happens under high system
load (maybe messages coming in out of sequence).

I too could use a Windows-build of 2.3.1 to develop
third party tools using the new db-backend.

Marcus