account/xfer assignment upon OFX import?

Brian Reichert reichert at numachi.com
Mon Jun 29 13:05:46 EDT 2009

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I didn't see
anything in the archives.

My question: is there a means of automatically assigning transfers
to other accounts upon importing an OXF file?

My hope is to maintain a catalog of mappings, eg "if (memo eq 'FoodCo
Market') then account -> Expenses:Groceries".

Just to cut down on ongoing data entry...

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert at numachi.com>
55 Crystal Ave. #286			Daytime number: (603) 434-6842