Invoices

Des Dougan des at douganconsulting.com
Mon Jun 29 14:30:33 EDT 2009

On 29 Jun 2009, at 09:53, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> In fact, I think I'll always export to PDF and use that as the record
> of what I sent to the customer. I can macro the export to PDF as well.
> GnuCash will still have the invoice in its own file, so the accounting
> data will be unaffected by the trip through OpenOffice.org.

I found that exporting the invoice to HTML, then opening it in Safari
and creating a PDF from there provides a reasonable-looking invoice (I
created my own based on the Fancy invoice and Technicolor style sheet).

HTH,

Des

--

Des Dougan
Principal

Office:		604-628-5434
Cell:   	604-866-2848
Email:  	des at DouganConsulting dot com

         www.DouganConsulting.com

Peace of Mind, One Computer at a Time.