Invoices

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Tue Jun 30 11:17:55 EDT 2009

I'm going to need to redo the scheduled releases page.  I've been using the new stuff in trunk for a long time now at home, but need to get it out to a wider audience.  I'm holding off on releasing 2.3.2 until we can supply all of the dbd drivers for sqlite3/mysql/pgsql on windows.  People who want to use gnucash with mysql and pgsql are providing valuable feedback.

Phil