New problem - Re: Can't edit scheduled investment transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 1 16:16:40 EST 2009

I'm pretty sure that you cannot schedule a stock (or indeed any
multi-commodity) transactions.  So I'm not sure what you're trying
to do is even supported (even if it lets you create the SX).

-derek