Colour problem

Kim Jones kim at minchamaviation.com
Thu Mar 5 16:52:42 EST 2009

BlankHey there, I've just looked to see if my question was answered but it's
not even there so I'm hoping that it wont be send twice but here goes.  When
I'm entering data into GNU Cash the blue colour is so dark that I'm having
trouble seeing the text, so how do I change the colour to a lighter blue or
a different colour.  I've tried doing it through preferences and style sheet
but the entering data colour is not there so can someone please tell me
where and how can I change that blue.
Thanks in advance.
Kim
Kim Jones

Purchasing Manager

Mincham Aviation

Phone   (+61) 8 8283 2388

Fax     (+61) 8 8283 2377

Mobile  0433009293

CONFIDENTIALITY AND COPYRIGHT NOTICE (c) March, 2004

This communication is copyright to Mincham Aviation and intended for the
named recipient/s only. This document and its contents, including any
attachments, should not be copied, distributed, or disclosed to any third
party person or organization without the written permission of Mincham
Aviation. If received in error or incorrectly on forwarded to you, please
call the above number to arrange for its return.

"Mincham Aviation-promoting excellence in workmanship and teamwork, both
in-house and with our collaborators, for the benefit of our clients."

Checked by AVG.
7:17 PM