Any blog post on the Budget function?

Rafferty Uy rafferty.uy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 22:53:28 EST 2009

Hi,

Does anyone know of a blog post on how one uses the Budget function?
Or can anyone blog about it? :)

A blog with step-by-step screen shots is ideal.

The thing is... I know this Budget module allows you to estimate your
spendings per month..
(well I haven't really tried to use it so much yet) but I don't think it
sums things up and notifies you if you're over budget right?
It looks to me as just one different page which I have to change tabs
back-and-forth to compare.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Rafferty D. Uy
Software Engineer @ ease solutions Pte. Ltd.
MBA Student @ National University of Singapore

"Being a CEO is like answering a call to bring the organization to a better
place than where you found it."
~ Ed Ludwig (CEO of Becton, Dickinson)