Custom Reports

Andrew Greig algreig at bigpond.net.au
Sun Mar 15 08:17:45 EDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-03-15 at 11:30 +0000, Colin Scott wrote:
> Having finally worked out how to create custom reports, I find it a very
> useful facility.  However, unless I am missing something the facility has
> a few flaws:
>
> * it is apparently possible to create multiple custom reports with the
> same name
>
> * there seems to be no facility for deleting a custom report
>
> * there seems to be no facility for making permanent changes to a custom
> report.
>
> Is this me, or is the design a little lacking in this area?
>
> Colin

Hi Colin,

I have a custom report which I use over and over again, the only changes
I make are to the date ranges of the report in the "General" tab. The
report has a permanent feel to it, it spits out the right stuff, and
when I print, I choose "Print to file" and save the output as a pdf in a
directory for the purpose.  What were you hoping to achieve by
"permanent changes"?

Andrew Greig
Melbourne, Australia