xac and log options?

Steve Juniper snijuniper at comcast.net
Tue Mar 17 13:51:55 EDT 2009

   I do use a simple method to delete the accumulation... I use a special
   desktop folder for GC. The basic data file is on top. I easily
   highlight and delete all the rest from time to time.
   Steve J
   Robert Stocks wrote:

While we are requesting options I would like one that puts these files
in a sub folder next to the main file

E.G.

<FILENAME>_backups\<CURRENTBACKFILENAME>

robert