qif bug

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:58:48 EDT 2009

Don't forget to cc the list on your replies. (Reply All)

Perfect. That log file tells me everything I need. While I work on the fix,
could you upgrade your installation of GnuCash to the latest version
(2.2.9)? There are a lot of important fixes since 2.2.6.

I should have the fix completed quite soon. Perhaps today. Once that's done,
I'll explain how to install the fix.

Cheers,
Charles