Transaction Search

Colin Scott gnucash at double-bars.net
Mon Mar 23 15:02:00 EDT 2009

Ummm - I wonder if we might explore that a little.

When you say "this", are you referring to the overall concept that one
should be able to search all text-based columns, or that the Number
column should be included?

I hesitate to pick an argument (especially as I've not inspected the
code!), but given that it is possible, though tedious, to do what I
suggest by hand (by specifying a set of individual column searches),  how
difficult can it be to create such a composite search with some form of
"one touch" key?

Colin