qif bug

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:39:37 EDT 2009

Please CC the the list on your replies. In other words, "Reply All".
Honestly it sounds like the fix didn't get installed somehow, as that
scenario (a backslash in a category name) works perfectly here.

I believe the files get put in whatever folder you chose to save your
GnuCash data. So if you don't want it in My Documents, then close GnuCash,
move it all somewhere else, then restart GnuCash and File->Open to tell it
where to find the data.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

-Charles