QUESTION ON TRACKING BALANCES

_ GBoor at comcast.net
Sat Mar 28 17:24:28 EDT 2009

I'm fairly new to GnuCash, but I tried various things with Quicken and
found it cumbersome to accomplish.  Here are some questions I need help on:

I want to track TOTAL balances due, such as on mortgage and car loan,
but I also want to track the monthly payments due, so that both MONTHLY
DUE and TOTAL DUE will be there at a glance on my ACCOUNTS page.  Don't
worry about interest and principal in your examples, unless you want to
- I think I can get that idea on how to configure that after knowing the
basics.  Thanks!

Jerry in Michigan, USA