What Account am I looking at?

Colin Scott gnucash at double-bars.net
Tue Mar 31 17:56:00 EDT 2009

When looking at an open account page, the tab shows the final segment of
the account name.  However, many of my account names are not unique -
thus I may have assets:bank:club and expenditure:club and income:club,
etc.  However, the tab simply shows "club", and if I have all three tabs
open that is not exactly helpful!  Of course, It would be nice if the tab
could show the full account name, but as there isn't room,unless it were
shown in possibly illegibly small print that probably isn't a very good
idea!

There is a summary bar for each page:  it would be very nice if that
could be amended to include the full account name...

Colin