online funds price

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Fri May 1 10:47:04 EDT 2009

On May 1, 2009, at 4:29 AM, Eusebio de la Puente wrote:

> I dont get the correct configuration for funds. I trial a lot of
> possibilitys but is impossible. I write in the botton an example with
> the possibilitys what I had tested:
>

> Fund:Parvest Europe Dividend L Acc
> Yahoo symbol: LU0111493325EUR.DE or LU0111493325EUR
> type:FUND, EUREX
> CUSIP: white,DE, Parvest Europe Dividend L Acc
>
> Individual source: Yahoo, Yahoo europe
> multiple source: yahoo, yahoo europe
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Eusebio

Finance::quote does not support retrieving mutual fund quotes from
Yahoo_Europe since y_e went to ISIN style identifiers. Y_E also
changed their quote retrieval page to not match any of the other
yahoos around the world. If you're using finance::quote 1.15, and are
willing to patch it, you could try the patch I wrote for this case. At
least three other gnucash users have reported success. I haven't had
time to try the patch with finance::quote 1.16 yet. The changes should
still work, but the line number offsets might be off.

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2008-November/027224.html

Dave
--
David Reiser