Fixed escrow amount

abdon abdon.gonzalez at gmail.com
Sun May 3 09:21:11 EDT 2009

Good morning!

This is getting frustrating. I have run the mortgage/loan druid dozens of
times and still can't figure out how to fix this.

On the druid I check the 'utilize an escrow account for payments', get to
configure the accounts in and out, but for the life of me can't find where
to put the actual escrow account! My bank calculates the escrow once a year.
All I need is a bloody place to say 'add $x to the monthly and chuck it into
the escrow account'. Somehow this is not as easy as I would hope (either
that or I'm the better idiot sent to test the idiot proof program).

Help pretty please?

- abdon

My bank calculates my escrow amount once a year. Simply put; if my loan
monthly interest/principal payment is $1,000 a month, and escrow is another
$200, how do I set it up so GNUCash