Saving & Exporting reports

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 11:50:07 EDT 2009

--- On Sat, 5/2/09, Laura Lincoln <cblist1 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Laura Lincoln <cblist1 at gmail.com>
Subject: Saving & Exporting reports
To: "gnucash-user at gnucash.org" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 9:04 PM

Greetings all,

I'm running GnuCash on Ubuntu 8.04.

I would like to save (i.e. memorize) a Transaction report for future use. Is
that possible?

Is there a way to produce an Income statement with monthly columns?

I want to export the data in a report but only see that the file can be save
as an HTML file. I'd like to export the data into excel or Open Office
spreadsheet. Is this possible?

thanks,
Laura

The html file can be opened with the OpenOffice spreadsheet program. This makes it fairly simple to get reports in good form.

If you leave the report you want open when you close Gnucash, then it will be saved.

HTH

Paul Schwartz