Subject: Re: Imported invoices and other problems..

Parminder Singh Chauhan parminder at balpreet.com
Mon May 4 11:16:57 EDT 2009

>  If there is something wildly illogical about that
> statement then kindly point it out. If the statement is not illogical then
> please tell me why you continue to resist such a suggestion?!?
>
> Geeze this is needlessly painful!

Dear Andrew

I don't think any body is resisting to your suggestions but your
language. You may be not realizing that you are arguing in high tone
with other users, in this case neither you can listen nor can say what
actually you wanted to say.
 It is a user's community. In community if you want something to share
then you have to be polite. I am happy most of active user/developer
chose not to answer your emails, it is only a few passive users (like me
who are offended by your loud rants) who are answering. It is my first
email to this list (although I am subscribed to it for many years)
speaks itself how upsetting your rants are.

I would likes you not answer my email because I think it will only waste
everyone else's time rather than any constructive harmonious
suggestions.
In any case I am not going to answer your replies but only expressed my
feelings here.

Parminder