Fixed escrow amount

Abdon Gonzalez abdon.gonzalez at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:29:54 EDT 2009

I printed the schedule and don't mind doing the additional payments by
hand. My only problem right now is how to add the escrow to my monthly
payment.

Right now it is calculating principal and interest just fine. I need
to add the $337.74 from checking, that goes into the escrow account.
Whenever I get a statement with a Payout from escrow, I will fill the
transaction by hand. Whenever my bank recalculates the monthly escrow
payment, I will just need to change the $337.74 to the new value.

I'm not that familiar with GNUCash. Please feel free to dumb down your
answers :}

- AG

--
- Abdon