Import OFX cuts off first 11 FITID's (transactions)

bmcclure bmcclure at hawaii.rr.com
Mon May 11 01:04:23 EDT 2009

I am using Gnucash 2.2.6 on Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackelope.  I have converted a
bunch of files from csv to ofx and am now trying to import them.  When I do
so it cuts off the first 11 FITIDs (transactions).  I verified this by
looking in the ofx file and seeing what FITID is the first one that Gnucash
is 'seeing' and trying to import.  Any suggestions?