Removing user:xfer-dialog in Price Editor, safe ?

AmigaPhil AmigaPhil at ping.be
Tue May 12 02:05:05 EDT 2009

Is it safe to remove the "user:xfer-dialog" sourced quotes in
Price Editor if I already have a "user:price-editor" or a
"Finance::Quote" quote for the same date ?

I have to do some clean-up there because I have different
exchange rates for the same transactions (stocks purchase),
leading to some imbalanced accounts in the Balance Sheet.
But I fear that removing the "user:xfer-dialog" quotes could
break some transactions...

Will GnuCash re-construct the transactions by picking the available
quotes for the transaction date ?

AmigaPhil