Problem with currency lookup in Finance::Quote

patcomwiz accounts at nagurny.com
Sat May 23 11:07:35 EDT 2009

Has anyone else had problems with Finance::Quote fetching exchange rates
between currencies? This broke about a week ago for me. Stock lookups work
great, it's just the currency lookup appears to be broken. I posted a
message on Finance::Quote's forum as well, but it isn't very active.

I'm guessing Yahoo changed the layout of their page a bit and now
Finance::Quote can't parse it correctly.