automatic progressive transaction id across accounts

paolo palmerini paolo at palmerini.org
Sun May 24 18:54:30 EDT 2009

Dear all,
havard is absolutely right regarding the interpretation of what i need.
thanks for putting it clearer than i did ;-)
actually , with respect to the list below, i would say that everything
but the last two are strict requirements in my case.

since it does not seem to be a "natural" feature of gnucash, maybe we
should move this discussion to the developers list in order to start
thinking of if and how to start doing it. not sure that i will manage,
though... let's see.

thanks for the support havard. if you are still in we can try to
coordinate our efforts.
p.