Unpost Invoice When Allowed?

Roger Miskowicz aretae at magma.ca
Tue Nov 3 07:22:43 EST 2009

Hi Derek,

In 2.3.7 when I go to View/Edit an existing invoice in the Menu Bar at
the far right is an un-grayed icon named Unpost which doesn't seem to do
anything.  This is what led to my question.

I know I am not supposed to unpost an invoice but that doesn't mean I
can't do it via editing the database.  It only took a few minutes.
Please don't tell the auditors. :-)

Roger