gnucash won't open

Harold hh6199 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 09:23:02 EST 2009

Thanks, Derek. You are right, it didn't help. Gnucash is still like it was. I looked at some of the .conf files but didn't change anything
because I didn't know which one might be the problem and what I might
need to change.
I will try this and let you know the results. It might not be until tonight or tomorrow morning. I am kinda on the run this morning and don't have the time to devote to it right now. Will let you know the results. Thanks for your help.

Harold