Possible bug with Cash Flow Report

Anthony Nelson tonyn at openlearning.com
Fri Nov 6 12:44:28 EST 2009

Ok,  I re-ran the Cash Flow report with only the Loan From Shareholder
account selected.  I've attached a screen shot of the report.  It looks, to
me at least, the way it should showing $5000 in and $5000 out.   But, of
course, none of the other cash flow elements are displayed.

--Tony

Can you change the cash flow report options so that the only account

--
-- Tony