an "i" keystroke in description gives a blank page with "multicolumn view" in the tab

John Havey jhavey at xmission.com
Sun Nov 8 19:33:46 EST 2009

The ~/.gnucash/accelerator-map shows a line with no semi-colon in front.
The line shows "(.../CustomMulticolumReportAction"  "i")" On another
system, the line is commented out, there is no "i" in the line, and the
problem does not occur.

But how do I fix it? The accelerator-map file says at the top: "this
file is an automated accelerator map dump". Changes made to it are not
retained. Apparently it has something to do with GtkAccelMap rc-file,
but at this point I am lost and Google searching did not help me.

Thanks,
John