Adjust Column width?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Nov 17 08:50:37 EST 2009

On Tuesday 17 November 2009 12:55:40 BPG wrote:
> In a register- how do you quickly adjust the column width?
>
> The columns are disappearing off of my screen!

Hi,

Had a feeling that question was coming... there is a knack to column sizing in
GC!

I take it that you have found that you can drag the column headings about to
resize the respective columns. There is one column, (IIRC the description
column) which takes up the "remaining" space. (did you find the "reconciled"
column?)

I think, and I can't check right now, that you have to pull that one in fairly
narrow, and then juggle the others so that everything fits your screen.  I've
got an idea that this might be in the FAQ.  It is certainly in the list
archives.

HTH,
Maf.