Migration from Quicken to GnuCash

M Prindle mprindle at pobox.com
Tue Nov 17 09:30:37 EST 2009

Welcome to the world of Open-Source.  I have asked myself why Quicken
and the other packages do stuff they way they do and make so hard at
times to manage your data.

While keep up with my fianaces isn't top of the list of the things I
would like to be doing, GNUCash has made it a lot easier and better.

Mike