OFX download problems

BPG bigskypa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:10:13 EST 2009

It worked! (for 1 account)

Here's what I did;

1.  In Aqbanking I deleted the existing account I'd set up.
2.  In the tab- Users, then OFX , under SERVER OPTIONS I clicked "Get
Accounts".
3.  It got one of my accounts.

Now, I think I can figure out how to get the rest of them.....I hope.

Thank you for the help.

The Wiki pages SUCK- too many dead links.