Clean up customer report

Diede Oudshoorn diede_oudshoorn at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:56:18 EDT 2009

Thanks for you reply Derek, however I have tried setting the date so the list
gets smaller, however if a customer has an old amount due it falls of the
list.

What I'd like to see is a list of all Invoices and bills which have not been
paid. A list like that would provide a clear overview of the accounts
payable and receivable