How to remove Subtotle and Tax rows from invoice template

Jerry Bond gbond at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 2 10:08:15 EDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestion--again appreciate the response!

"You would needto add new options and then only display the rows if the
option is turned on."

Doubt that I could do that, but may screw around one of these days and
see if I can bork the app!  I know I can always edit the exported
invoice in an HTML editor--that's what I have done in the past, but am
now trying to figure out how to avoid that annoying and time-consuming
step.

BTW: I tried both the optional invoice creators listed in the FAQs, but
they do not seem to work any more (on this setup at least) and neither
is particularly user-friendly.  It would be nice if someone
knowledgeable would update one of those (I would think the Latex option
was preferable) and create a simple GUI for it.

Record another vote for a new and better invoice module to GnuCash...

Jerry